Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Mongolian film outside my door

I often take breaks and lay on my bed looking out my open doorway. I have come to see it as the Mongolian film playing outside my door. Moments of relative excitment include horses fighting, boys wrestling, family members walking by or motorcycles purring or clickclacking past. The usual sight is the open plain, animals grazing or discussing current events in their grunts and noises. This day, it was rainy and not a lot was happening at camp. I made a short clip of it. Watch it like you are meditating, or like you are just waking from a lovely nap. That is what it feels like when I watch from my doorway. (Click the "play" symbol on the bar below to see the clip.)

1 comment:

  1. What a great flavor your Mongolian Film brings to the table.

    ReplyDelete