Monday, March 8, 2010

Details, details, details...

The lists are getting shorter. Stuff is getting figured out. Less than 2 weeks until I board that plane. I spend most days checking off items from my lists, dedicating time to work on my Website, making time to see friends and family. Inside my body I get waves of sadness about all the little "deaths" of the life I have made here. Blips of nausea when I think how much there is left to do. I get moments of shooting euphoria when I get a vivid image of a possible moment of my trip. Exciting realizations like, "I won't have to be in a cube every day!!!" that make my bones rejoice. It's all part of the deal, and it is good.

Thanks to my brother Will for helping me figure out the best way to load short video journal clips to this blog (look forward to a short instructional clip on the proper way to milk a horse, which I apparently will be learning how to do). Thanks to Maggie for helping me move a load to storage. Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle for some space to use as storage. Thanks to Chris Powers for working hard to get my Website up and running before I leave. Many more thanks to come. So many blessed souls have contributed to this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment